Who We Are
FNZ Group Technologies Limited can be contacted in relation to the processing described in this privacy notice at 2LSharedServicesRisk@fnz-group.com.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when personal information about you is provided to us.
- The types of personal information which we hold and how it is obtained
- The purposes for which we hold personal information and the legal basis for processing
- How we use the personal information which we hold and who we share it with
- For how long we hold personal information
- Your rights in relation to your personal information; and
- The procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
What Personal Information Do We Hold?
We hold the following personal information:
- Information which individuals and entities provide to us when contacting us (including through using this website) (such as their first name, last name, email address, company name, company address, telephone number, country)
- Contact information obtained from business contacts and prospects through events, conferences and publication of newsletters, articles and publications in the media. This information will include name, and business contact details, job role, employer entity or professional status
- Contact details and information gathered from professional end users who agree to participate in market research on our products
- Information obtained by us through users visiting this website (such as the user’s IP address, location, user journey through the website and whether the user visited the website via LinkedIn). We obtain this information from the users themselves and from the third parties we use to analyse our website traffic and provide us with analytics; and
- Information about individuals who may be interested in working with, or being employed by, FNZ. This information may include name, address and contact details, information about past roles, skills, experience and qualifications and the results of pre-employment checks and assessments.
For What Purposes Do We Hold Personal Information?
Business Contacts and enquiries
If you contact us through a form on our website, then your personal information is stored securely in our instance of Pardot, which is a Marketing Automation platform provided by Salesforce.com, inc.
We use information provided to us by individuals who have contacted us or given us business contact information for our own administrative and business development purposes. This includes responding to enquiries we receive, following up business contacts and providing information about our business and products where you have agreed to receive this information. Depending on how you have contacted us, we may respond to you by letter, e-mail, fax, telephone or SMS.
From time to time, we may invite business contacts or other professional end users to participate in market research on products developed by members of the FNZ group.
Marketing (including email marketing)
Provided that you have opted in to receive marketing communications from members of the FNZ Group, our Group entities may share your contact details with other FNZ Group entities, who may also send you marketing communications.
From time-to-time we may send you content via email that we believe will be of interest to you. This content may include updates about forthcoming events, webinars, company news, press releases, reports, analysis, product releases, videos and thought leadership.
We will only send marketing communications to you if you opt-in to receive them from us. You have the right to opt-out of these communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or managing your email preferences as described below.
We will also use your personal data to deliver relevant website content on our website and advertisements on third party websites to you. We will use analytical tools to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising that we serve to you and your engagement with our marketing efforts.
We use information obtained by us through users visiting this website for our own administrative, business and product development purposes. We monitor interest in our website pages, to improve the content and performance of our website and monitor and protect the security of our website. In doing so we use your IP address and session data. We undertake analysis of our website visitor data using tools provided by third party digital service providers, such as Google Analytics, which do not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data, and we may share the results at an aggregated level with our website development partners. This aggregated data is made up from statistics in respect of individual persons but will not include personally identifying information.
We also use Pardot, which is a Marketing Automation platform provided by Salesforce.com, inc. Pardot cookies do not store personally identifiable data. This cookie is set for visitors to our website by the Pardot cookie tracker. We use this data to understand activities on our website and the performance of our content, in order to make improvements to our website. We also use this data to remember preferences, such as previously submitted form field values, when a visitor returns to our website, which makes contacting us easier.
For recruitment and selection purposes we collect the following information:
- personal contact details - name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses, provided by you or the recruitment agency
- information from your CV or gained from the sources mentioned below, about your employment history, education, skills, experience and qualifications; and
- interview feedback, results of aptitude tests and assessments of your suitability for the role, where applicable
For referencing and pre-employment screening purposes we collect the following information:
- references from past employers (including regulatory references if required for your role)
- immigration status, nationality and citizenship and copies of right to work documentation
- credit, criminal, identity, financial, fraud and sanctions checks, which include past criminal record, credit history and sanctions status; and
- academic qualifications checks
We receive some personal data about candidates for employment from recruitment consultants, our business partners who provide us with candidate information, professional networking sites that you subscribe to, such as Linkedin, your past employers where you have nominated them as referees; credit checking agencies; fraud and sanctions checking agencies; background and criminal records checking agencies; educational establishments from whom you have gained qualifications; and any specialist firms we use to advise us on matters such as visa, immigration or tax requirements for specific situations.
We use information about potential candidates for employment or services contracts with the relevant FNZ Group entity to assess suitability for roles and opportunities that we have available.
If you submit an application through the FNZ website recruitment portal, FNZ (UK) Limited, as operator of the website, will pass the application to the appropriate FNZ Group employer entity for the role you have applied for. That FNZ entity will be the controller of your information, as potential employer entity, and will be responsible for the selection and recruitment process.
Legal basis for processing
Where UK and/or European data protection laws apply:
- When processing your business contact, market research, website usage or recruitment candidate personal data as described above, we rely on the legal basis that the processing is in our legitimate business interests as a commercial business, and our interests are not outweighed by your privacy rights as an individual.
- When sending you marketing emails or newsletters, we rely on a legal basis that you have given us your consent to receive these
- When processing immigration and right to work information in a recruitment context, we rely on the lawful basis that it is necessary for us to meet our legal obligations.
- When processing regulatory references, and criminal records information obtained from initial screening, we rely on the lawful basis that the processing is necessary for the prevention of unlawful acts, in the public interest.
Recipients (or categories of recipients) of your personal data
Each member of the FNZ Group which is a data controler may share your personal data with:
- Third parties who provide us with candidate information, host our candidate administration system, administer specialist assessments and carry out pre-employment checks with past employers, credit, fraud and sanctions checking agencies, background and criminal record checking agencies and educational establishments.
- Third parties which we use to maintain this website, analyse website use, maintain our contact database and assist us with marketing and market research.
- Other members of the FNZ Group. Details of the entities which make up the FNZ Group can be found here
- Our legal, accounting and other professional advisers. and
- Third parties to comply with any requests made to us by law enforcement or regulatory bodies and where we are required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings.
Transfers of personal data to countries outside the UK and/or European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes of European and/or UK data protection laws
Due to the international nature of FNZ’s business, we will sometimes send personal data to another member of the FNZ Group. If European and/or UK data protection laws apply to your personal data, this will mean that personal data may be processed outside the UK or EEA by another FNZ Group entity. We may pass personal data to other FNZ Group companies in accordance with the purposes outlined above. To protect your personal data when it is shared with FNZ Group entities outside the UK or EEA, we ensure that the recipient entities are bound by UK or EU approved standard contractual clauses, unless the recipient is in a country where the data protection regime is deemed equivalent to GDPR by UK Government.
For the purposes of UK and/or European data protection laws (where applicable), your personal data may also be processed outside the UK or EEA when we use suppliers who have global operations, including, as part of our recruitment process. Some of the suppliers we use to provide candidate information, skills assessments, testing, and recruitment administration systems, are based outside the UK and/or EEA.
Where required by UK and/or European data protection laws, when we transfer personal data outside the UK or EEA, we will ensure that there are adequate safeguards in place to protect your personal data. Generally, these safeguards will take the form of UK or EU approved standard contractual clauses, unless the supplier has ‘binding corporate rules’ in place within the supplier’s organisation.
Automated decision making
For How Long Do We Hold Personal Information?
One the retention period expires, Personal Data is deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
To the extent that UK and/or European data protection laws apply, you will have the following rights in relation to the information about you which we process as described in this privacy notice:
- To receive a copy of your personal information, free of charge;
- To have your information amended, if it is incomplete or incorrect;
- To object to our processing your information, on grounds relating to your particular situation (but we can decline your request, if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, or if we need to process your information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims);
- To require us to restrict the processing of your data, if you have asked for it to be amended or objected to our processing, until we have verified your request. You can also ask us to keep your personal data, but restrict the processing of it, if we no longer need it and would delete it, but you want us to keep it to enable you to bring or defend a legal claim;
- To have your information deleted, if we no longer need to keep it, if you have objected to the processing and we have not demonstrated an overriding need to keep it, or if we are required by law to delete it.
- To ask us to delete any information that you provide to us on a voluntary basis and with your express consent – in that case you can withdraw your consent at any time and ask us to delete the information;
- To have your personal data that is processed by us electronically transferred to you, or to some-one else nominated by you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This only applies to information you have provided to us voluntarily;
- To lodge a complaint about our processing of your information with the relevant supervisory authority (which in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO))
If you wish to exercise any of these rights in relation to your personal data, please contact us at 2LSharedServicesRisk@fnz-group.com.
What Procedures Do We Use to Protect Your Privacy?
We undertake to process the personal information which we collect in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection.
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access. This means that we may ask for proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
This website contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.
Please note that the Internet is not a secure medium. When submitting personal information to us using the Internet, your details may not be secure from access by third parties. The submission of personal information to us using the Internet is therefore made at your own risk.
Further Important Points
You can also contact us by filling in the form at the following link: