Who We Are
We are FNZ (UK) Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Acts with company number 05435760 ("FNZ"). Our Data Protection Officer is Catherine Thearle.
Our registered office is at Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11-12 St. James's Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB. Our principal place of business is at No 1 Tanfield, Edinburgh, EH3 5DA. Our telephone number is: +44 (0) 303 333 3330.
Please remember that throughout these terms when we mention “we”, “us” or “our”, we mean FNZ. When we refer to “you” we mean the user of our website.
Our Commitment to Privacy
- the types of personal information which we hold;
- the purposes for which we hold personal information and the legal basis for processing;
- how we use the personal information which we hold;
- for how long we hold personal information;
- your rights in relation to your personal information; and
- the procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
What Personal Information Do We Hold?
We hold the following personal information:-
- information which individuals and entities provide to us when contacting us (including through using this website) (such as their names, postal addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses); and
- information obtained by us through users visiting this website (such as the user’s IP address, location and user journey through the website).
For What Purposes Do We Hold Personal Information?
We use information which you provide to us for our own administrative, business and product development purposes. Depending on how you have contacted us, we may respond to you by letter, e-mail, fax, telephone or SMS.
We use information obtained by us through users visiting this website for our own administrative, business and product development purposes, including to monitor interest in our website pages and to improve the content and performance of our website. In doing so we may undertake analysis of our website visitor data using tools provided by third parties and we may share the results at an aggregated level with our website development partners. This aggregated data is made up from statistics in respect of individual persons but will not include personally identifying information.
We do not make any decisions about individuals based solely on automated processing of this data.
We may share personal information with our legal, accounting and other professional advisers.
Our legal basis under the data protection legislation for using personal data in this way is to support our legitimate interests as a commercial business.
We may also use personal information and/or disclose information to third parties where we are required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings.
We will not use your information to send you sales or marketing material, unless you have expressly agreed that we can do so. If you have agreed to receive sales and marketing material, we may disclose your information to our marketing advisers.
Unless we have your prior consent, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except as explained above.
For How Long Do We Hold Personal Information?
We will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above. We do not retain any website user data other than at an aggregated level which does not include personally identifying information. If you withdraw your consent to receive sales and marketing material, we will remove your details from our contact list.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have the following rights in relation to the information we hold about you:
- to receive a copy of your personal information;
- to have your information amended, if it is incorrect;
- to object to our processing your information, on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- to require us to restrict the processing of your data, if you have asked for it to be amended or objected to our processing, until the matter is resolved;
- to withdraw any consent to processing that you have given us, at any time;
- to have your information deleted, unless we have an overriding need to keep it;
- to have your data transferred to you, or to some-one else nominated by you;
- to lodge a complaint about our processing of your information with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
What Procedures Do We Use to Protect Your Privacy?
We undertake to process the personal information which we collect in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection.
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access. This means that we may ask for proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
We hold computerised and electronic personal information on computers and/or servers held at the address noted below. From time to time, certain tangible (or 'hard copy') personal information may be transported by us to or from the address noted below.
This website contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.
Please note that the Internet is not a secure medium. When submitting personal information to us using the Internet, your details may not be secure from access by third parties. The submission of personal information to us using the Internet is therefore made at your own risk.
You can contact us by filling in the form at the following link: https://www.fnz.com/info/contact-us
Further Important Points
Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11-12 St. James's Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB